Brandywine Drumlabels, LLC, provides hazard communication labels and software to a wide array of clients in the Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical marketplace. We maintain the patents and intellectual property rights to a line of chemical drum labeling products including Poly-Twin® (LX, EP, VP), Thermal-Twin®, and Twin-Tag® bulk labeling tags.
Our proprietary line of products has been developed specifically to meet one goal: to improve your hazard communication while lowering your overall labeling costs.
By concentrating our focus on regulatory compliance chemical product labeling, Brandywine has been able to engineer unique label designs and constructions that run effortlessly through your laser, inkjet or thermal printers and provide the following benefits:
- One-step product re-branding with Dual-Adhesive™ technology
- Color laser and inkjet label printing tested to meet all regulatory standards for durability and sea water submersion (GHS, ANSI, DOT, BS5609)
- Elimination of jamming and fusing issues in color laser printers
- Consistent label release from paper liners after printing for easy application
- Print-on-demand capabilities for bulk tags
- Web-based and standalone drum labeling software solutions
Ask us about our comprehensive GHS Label Services. A Brandywine representative will work with your EH&S, IT, Manufacturing and Supply Chain personnel to develop specific labeling solutions based upon industry best practice methods utilizing our full array of capabilities to match your individual needs.
Poly-Twin®, Thermal-Twin®, Laser-Twin® and Twin-Tag® are registered trademarks of Brandywine Drumlabels, LLC. US Patent #5,673,943; 6,000,726 and Patents Pending.
Learn more about Brandywine Drumlabels™ at our website www.brandywinedrumlabels.com