Brandywine Drumlabels concentrates on one market only: chemical product labeling. With 20-plus years of institutional knowledge, we’ve become a recognized expert in the area of regulatory compliance labeling, including HazCom2012 and GHS in the United States, and CLP and GHS in Europe and Asia.
Simply put, our products and services deliver industry best practices to the most robust hazard communication programs at over 1,300 client sites in 53 countries. What sets us apart from other GHS label suppliers is, first and foremost, the Brandywine Difference, a comprehensive and unique approach to solving customer needs consisting of:
Superior GHS Label Products
- Tailored innovation, not off-the-shelf solutions
- Designed, engineered and manufactured by Brandywine to exacting specifications
Partnerships with Industry Software Leaders
- SDS authoring/labeling software suppliers
- Seamless integration between all facets of the hazard communication process
Printing Hardware Recommendations
- Extensive experience with GHS color label printing technologies
- Label media tested and certified to meet the most rigorous GHS standards
- SCHC, NACD, SOCMA, ISSA, ILMA and ACA
- Regulatory compliance testing and certification
Result: the complete pressure-sensitive Poly-TwinⓇ line. Every element of our Poly-Twin GHS label line was carefully considered to maximize its effectiveness in your operating environment, from our industry-specific top coatings and face stocks, to our exclusive pressure-sensitive adhesive coating processes and coated liner construction. For drums, pails, totes or any other chemical package for use in freezing temperatures or hot fill applications, Poly-Twin labels outperform any standard GHS label offering.
Now we are turning that expertise and focus to labeling small containers with the same scientific and professional approach - combining incredible inkjet printer technology with a wide array of software options and our Brandywine Prime™ product labels. We’ll be your source for tested and approved printer recommendations, graphic design and software consultation, regulatory focus and assistance, and of course our durability-tested Brandywine Primelabels!
That’s the Brandywine Difference!