Drawing from our extensive experience and broad customer base, Brandywine can recommend business printers for in-house, on-demand use specific to your unique needs.
In order to ascertain the best printer solution for a given application, we evaluate the following criteria:
- Sizes and types of labels being printed
- Regulatory requirements
- Normal and maximum print runs quantities and annual volume
- Hand or auto-application
- Costs associated with consumables (label media, ink or toner, service)
- Software interface / compatibility
- Factory and service support - domestic and international
- Legacy print platforms - implementation aspects at print sites
Everyone in the supply chain benefits when the hardware/printer leg of the stool is strong. We encourage customer print sites to reach out to Brandywine first for any printer troubleshooting assistance. Therefore, we need to be fluent in how the printer and the labels interact- that’s our commitment and another part of The Brandywine Difference.
Many of our printer solutions are PIRA–certified for compliance with all requirements of the British Saltwater Immersion Test (BS 5609). More about BS 5609 »