The C6500 delivers beautiful, vibrant prime labels with fast-drying, durable color inks and enhanced productivity, while offering cost and inventory reduction compared to using pre-printed labels.
ColorWorks C6500 8" Color Label Printer
Ink Type: Durable Pigment Ink
Printer Category: Color Inkjet Printer
Label Type: Die Cut Rolls, Continuous Fan-folded, Continuous RollsBS5609 Compliant
The new Epson C6500 color inkjet label printers, engineered for demanding applications, are revolutionizing both monochrome and color label printing with rugged reliability. The new ColorWorks models deliver dependable, commercial inkjet printing with fast-drying, durable color inks and enhanced productivity, while offering cost and inventory reduction compared to using pre-printed labels.
C6500P and C6500A Features
The CW-C6500P and CW-C6500A are the first to bring to market the combination of features of direct ZPL II printing, peel-and-present, remote printer management, companion four- and eight-inch models, applicator I/O interface, broad middleware support, and comparable price points.
- Reliable — Engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First Printer Specifically Designed as a Color Upgrade to Black-Only Thermal Transfer Printers — Designed with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced Productivity — Eliminates the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5-inches per second
- Printing in Max Speed Mode, 300 x 600 dpi, 3.5” (89mm) print width.
- Astounding Image Quality – Up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless Integration — Compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac®, and Linux
- Remote Printer Management — For managing large fleets over the network
- Peel-and-Present — C6500P offers fast, on-demand print-and-apply applications
- Auto Cutter — C6500A comes standard with auto cutter, ideal for fast, on-demand applications
- Applicator I/O Control Port for Automated Workflow — Supports I/O commands and can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low Cost — Comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, High-Quality Labels — Meets BS 5609 certification
ColorWorks CW-C6500 inkjet printers with UltraChrome® DL pigment ink, used in combination with Neenah Kimdura™ poly media, has been BS 5609 certified.
- CW-C6500A 8" Label Printer with Auto Cutter
- CW-C6500P 8" Label Printer with Peeler
The new on-demand ColorWorks C6500 label printer models are available through Brandywine Primelabels.