Brandywine designs, engineers and manufacturers all of our label products. Every element is carefully considered to maximize its effectiveness in your operating environment, from industry-specific top coatings and face stocks, to exclusive pressure-sensitive adhesive coating processes and coated liner construction. At Brandywine, we offer innovation and industry specific solutions.
For Color laser or LED printing of GHS Labels, Brandywine uses a proprietary process that marries a thin polyester film with a BS5609-tested custom adhesive and a 50# lay-flat liner, and then applies a laser-specific top coating. The result is a premium Poly-Twin® LX polyester label that meets all applicable regulatory standards and outperforms vinyl labels.
Poly-Twin® LX™ Features
- Designed to print effortlessly on most popular laser and LED printers
- Does not damage printer parts (e.g., fuser)
- Meets all OSHA regulations (HazCom 2012; DOT classification, GHS)
- Easily passes IMDG 90-day water submersion tests
- PIRA Certified to meet all sections of BS5609
- Strongly resists damage
- Comes off liner better than other labels
- Aggressive adhesion in the most extreme conditions
- UV light resistance limits fading
- Proprietary top coating anchors toner
- Custom configurations available, including Dual Adhesive™ technology