With the advent of digital color printers, along with the adoption of GHS and color pictograms, the demand for thermal transfer printing options has decreased. However, Brandywine recognizes that thermal transfer printing remains a manufacturing and warehouse standard for barcode and other black and white monochrome labels. We continue to support the thermal printing platform by offering our Thermal-Twin® labels in most standard sizes.
Additionally, Thermal-Twin® drum labels bring Brandywine’s patented Dual-Adhesive™ technology to the thermal transfer printing platform, including chemical drum auto-labeling systems. Like their laser and inkjet label counterparts, Thermal-Twin® drum labels are designed to withstand the most hazardous industrial chemical labeling environments.
Thermal-Twin® Breakthrough Technologies
- Effortlessly comply with trademark changes and customer special-name requests
- Reduce labor on product re-branding
- Eliminate the need to replace existing labels on re-branded shipments
- Meet all applicable regulatory standards for durability and 90-day seawater submersion (HazCom 2012,CLP, ANSI, DOT, BS5609)
- Comply with OSHA standards without excess labor or labeling expenditures
Ask us about Thermal-Twin® die-cut roll thermal transfer label printers from Zebra and CAB.